Before the teaching session:
- Download Zoom Client
We recommend using Zoom Client to get the greatest benefit from Zoom. If you do not already have Zoom installed on your computer, you may download it here.
- Next you must create a Zoom user
- It is also possible to participate without Zoom Client.
- Obtain a link to the online teaching session
- The course administrator must plan the teaching session and send the link to you, as the guest lecturer.
During online teaching:
- Participate in online teaching:
- Click on the link you received from the course administrator
Becoming a Host
- It may be practical if the lecturer is the Host, or maybe Co-host. The course administrator who starts the meeting may make the guest lecturer Host or Co-host.
For more details, see the guide to Hosts' functions.
- It is perfectly possible to give a lecture without being a Host. For example, as an ordinary participant you can share your screen.
For more details, see the guide to participants' functions.