For Zoom to register attendance the Host must tick the "Registration:Required" box when an online teaching session is planned in Canvas.
- Participants who are logged in to Zoom as USN users will not notice anything.
- Participants who are NOT logged in as USN users (such as guest participants) must register when they click on the "Join" button:
Accessing a report:
- A teacher logs on to Zoom via https://usn.zoom.us
- Click on "Reports", followed by "Meeting":
- Select "Registration Report" as "Report Type" under "Meeting Report", select search dates and click on "Search". Find the meeting in question and select "Generate":
- Select "All Registrants":
- Wait for the process to complete:
- Download the file:
- The file is in .csv format and can be opened in Microsoft Excel:
To arrange the data in columns in Excel:
- Highlight Column A by clicking on "A"
- Select the "Data" page tab and "Text to Columns"
- Select "Delimited" for data type/file type
- Select "Comma" as delimiter and click on "Finish"
Now all text selected imported to Column A will be imported into single columns based on the use of commas as data separators.